Friday, December 17, 2010

Drunken Rant: 12/16/10

  Written between the hours of 2:45am & 3:10am in a hotel room.

                                                "Relax & take notes!"
  That line has nothing to do with what I want to say...FYI.  I thought to myself, I haven't posted in a minute....I haven't ranted drunkenly in a minute...I haven't been in a fight in a minute...Figured I'd knock 2 of those 3 out.  By the way, I will be cursing...Enjoy

**Love is your parents fucking.  So it's only natural to feel uncomfortable when you think about it**
  That line has little to do with what I want to say...but I like how it sounds.  Love is something that everybody wants, looks for, lies about having, and then goes crazy because of. Maybe we shouldn't worry so much about claiming/identifying/forcing it, and just let that messy mother fucker come on it's own.  Speaking of cumming...love is a lot like it...Sometimes you want to make it happen so badly, that you end up ruining a decent scenario. If you just relax, go with the flow, and pay attention to the situation...it will come naturally (Words of a single person...take with salt, tequila, & lime).



**I'm slapping cell phones out of bitches hands in '11**
  Yeah, I said it. Read it again. One more time...don't worry, I'll wait.  Yes, male or female.  I'm tired of going/hanging out with people only to watch them tweet.  Fuck you & your status update!  A part of you being in my presence is to entertain me...or at least react when I speak recklessly (Unless you have nice titties and I can enjoy the view while you mess with your phone...Hey Lainey, Ashleigh, etc!). 

**Step your game up**
  Twitter is not the best way to communicate directly with people.  If I have your cell number, but can only have a convo with you via twitter...you're losing.

 **Pleasantries**
  I have rarely told somebody to "Fuck off" or "Fuck you" and really meant it...I tend to let my actions say that for me.

**Step your game up, pt. 2**
  If you regularly talk about the same shit...you are dwelling on that shit way too much.  There are only a few topics that could be accepted, but more often than not, regardless of what it is (Politics, pussy, your pussy, your wet pussy, your tight & wet pussy, etc.), you need to shut the fuck up and move on to something else you one dimensional bastard!

**See the bigger picture**
  I might get knocked for saying this...but who cares.  Sex is not that important. I repeat, SEX IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT!  Think about it, if you base your relationships off of sex, they won't be much more than that.  If you are willing to pass on a person you vibe with because of bad sex, you don't want a good relationship. Basing your relationships predominantly off of sex is like only cooking meals that can be easily picked out of your teeth with a toothpick:  You are worrying about something that shouldn't come into play until later, and can be improved with little effort & a slight learning curve.

**Hotel Policy**
  For the first time, I've just seen the receipt get slid under the door before my checkout.  That means I'm up too late, and should be asleep...Ok, you win this round, bell hop.

1 comment: