Thursday, August 18, 2011

Do You Know What Today Is??? It's Our Anniversary

*Throws confetti*

  It's been 1 year since I began this collection of randomness and ideological babble.  Whether you've been reading from day 1 or just stumbled across this recently, I'd like to thank you for reading and hope you have and will continue to enjoy my madness.


 I've given you windows into my life (The Lebron of Softball, It Never Rains In SoCal, etc.), opinions on relationships (I Don't Have To Like You, Intricate Evolution, etc.), thoughts on social media (When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong, Social Media Filter, Why I don't Like Twitter, etc.), & my rants (Honesty in Infamy, McGangbang, etc.).

  I have done a lot with this blog.  I've been complimented, plagiarized, sparked a few debates, & have used it as a conversation piece with women (Judge me if you must)...I even created a page that links to my Amazon wishlist so you can find a new way to thank me for the blog.  However, I think my favorite part of this blog has been capturing the rants.  Throughout my life, I've been saying the random things that come to mind and depending on who was around to hear it (sometimes just my shadow) & how often they bring it up (My shadow rarely does) I usually forget these little sound off moments.  One of the few rants I can remember prior to the blog was my Pensky rant while driving on highway 264 with my boy Maurice.  Even still, the only part of it I can remember is me shouting at a Pensky moving truck "It's you & me, Pensky...It's you & me!!!"

  Having this blog to save & share these random moments  has been a blessing, because not only do I get to share my comedic insanity with the world, but I also get to revisit it months and years later. It might sound a bit cliche, but without the readers, this wouldn't exist.  Compiling all these thoughts & opinions and not having anybody to share them with would give this a diary feel...and...that's just not for me.  I like bangin' for feedback (All rights reserved).  It's one thing to have an opinion and another to share it and use it to spark dialog, and the latter has been my goal.

  Moving forward, if you have any topics you want me to address...butcher...make fun of, etc, feel free to reach out & request it.  Also, tell me what your favorite moment(s) you've had reading this blog or just over the past year in the comments.  If nothing else, just continue to make each day better than yesterday.  Onward & Upward.

Thank You
& shit

No comments:

Post a Comment